Title: Appointment of a panel of attorneys/law firms for a provision of legal service for a period of three(3) years
Issuer: Kopanong Local Municipality
Issue date: 01-12-2019
Sector: Legal Services
Closing date: 14-01-2020
Closing time: 12:00
Compulsory meeting: Yes
Meeting date: 13-12-2019 12:00
Description: Appointment of a panel of attorneys/law firms for a provision of legal service for a period of three(3) years
Tender number: KLM/LAW:2019/2020
Closing date and time: 14 January 2020 at 12:00
Compulsory briefing: 13 December 2019 at 12:00
Venue: Municipal Head office, Trompsburg
80 – Price
20 – B- BBEE
Functionality details in the bid document
CIBD Grading: N/A
Pre-Qualification for Preferential Procurement:
1. Admitted Attorney/Advocate
2. Member of a Law Society
TENDER DOCUMENT PRICE: R250.00
An advertisement is hereby placed in terms of section 18 (b) of the Supply Chain Management Policy of Kopanong Local Municipality to invite (i) suitably qualified and experienced suppliers to submit proposals
Tender documents will be available from 18 December 2019 upon payment of a non-refundable document fee of R 250 during office hours from 08:00 – 16:30 weekdays from the Kopanong Local Municipality procurement office at the head office in Trompsburg.
Payments can be made at the municipal pay point: Trompsburg Unit. Alternative direct or electronic deposits can be made to Kopanong Local Municipality bank account: First National Bank; Account Number: 62021950276; Branch Code: 230932; Type of Account: Public Sector Cheque Account; Reference Bid Number
• Bidders must be registered on the government Central Supplier Database (CSD)
• Valid-original tax clearance certificate or Tax Compliance Status PIN (TCS) must be submitted.
• Certified copy of company registration certificate reflecting name and identity numbers of active shareholding of all parties
• In case of a joint venture, all parties must attach their individual TCS, Municipal rates and taxes certificate together with the Joint Venture agreement, and a consolidated B-BBEE certificate.
• Letter of Good Standing with Department of Labour for Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases
• Original or certified B-BBEE certificates must be attached to claim preference points.
• Municipal Rates & Taxes Clearances Certificate / account not older than 90 days MUST be attached or Lease agreement (must be accompanied by a statement/account from the lessor)
• No bids will be accepted from a person who is in the service of state
• The bid with the lowest price or higher points will not necessarily be accepted and the Municipality reserves the right to accept any tender wholly or partially.
• All supplementary/compulsory forms contained in the bid document must be completed and signed in full
• Bids received after closing TIME and/or DATE will not be considered
• No e-mailed or faxed tenders will be accepted
• Failure to comply with the above mentioned conditions will invalidate your bid
Tender documents clearly marked correct bid reference must be deposited in the tender box at the Kopanong Local Municipality in Trompsburg and must be addressed to: The Municipal Manager, Kopanong Local Municipality, 20 Louw Street, Trompsburg, 9913.
Address all correspondence to:The Municipal Manager, Kopanong Local Municipality, Private Bag X23, TROMPSBURG, 9913
E-Mail: email@example.com | Tel: 051-7139200 | Fax: 051-7130335