Title: Appointment of a panel of attorneys to render legal services to Maluti-A-Phofung Local Municipality
Issuer: Maluti-A-Phofung Local Municipality
Issue date: 13-10-2019
Sector: Legal Services
Closing date: 22-11-2019
Closing time: 14:00
Compulsory meeting: No
Meeting date: N/A
Description: Appointment of a panel of attorneys to render legal services to Maluti-A-Phofung Local Municipality
Tender number: SCM/BID12/2019/20
Closing date and time: 22nd November 2019 at 14:00 – Box A
Compulsory briefing: None
Functionality: Details in the document
CIDB GRADING: None
PRICE (Non-refundable): R 382.50
CONTACT PERSON (TECHNICAL):
Mr. L Motloung – 058 718 6558
SCM CONTACT PERSON:
Me. P. Rakometsi @ 058 718 3877
Mrs. T. Moloi @ 058 718 3869
• Original valid company tax clearance certificate must be attached,
• Copy of company registration certificate reflecting active members (Except for sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
• All supplementary forms including municipal rates and taxes clearance certificate form contained in the bid documents must be completed in full or (submit a proof that the municipal rates and taxes are not in arrears for more than three months).
• B-BBEE Compliant Certificate.
• Copy of Company Profile & Proposal be attached
• Suppliers must be registered with CSD (Central Supplier Database)
• Sealed Bids should clearly indicate: description of the project and the reference of the bid
1. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the state.
2. Bid documents will be obtainable as from Tuesday the 15th of October 2019 after 10h00 am from the cashiers point, Phuthaditjhaba office (cash or bank guaranteed in favour of Maluti-a-Phofung Municipality).
3. No telegraphies, telefaxes and late Bids will be accepted.
4. Municipality is not bound to accept the lowest Bid.
5. Municipality reserve the right not to award the bid.
6. Municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 (Preferential Points Allocation System in line with revised Procurement Regulations of 2017 by using the Balance Scorecard Methodology) will be applied.
7. Only one submission for this bid will be considered from the bidder.
8. Failure to comply with the above mentioned conditions may invalidate your bid.
9. Should you not receive any correspondence from us within 120 days regard your bid as unsuccessful.
10. Communication will be limited to the successful bidder.
NB: PLEASE NOTE THE ADVERT WILL ALSO BE ADVERTISED TO MUNICIPAL WEBSITE http://www.malutiaphofung.fs.gov.za!!!!!!