Title: Appointment of a panel of service providers for the financial resource mobilization and/any revenue enhancement options applicable to the municipality for a period of three(3) years
Issuer: West Rand District Municipality
Issue date: 19-04-2021
Sector: Financial Services
Closing date: 30-04-2021
Closing time: 11:00
Compulsory meeting: No
Meeting date: N/A
Description: Appointment of a panel of service providers for the financial resource mobilization and/any revenue enhancement options applicable to the municipality for a period of three(3) years
Tender number: WR/FIN/05/21
Closing date and time: 30 April 2021 at 11:00
80/20 and PPR,2017, Reg. 4(1) (b)
Technical: Mr D Monamoli (071) 364 8899
Briefing Session: Not Applicable
Documents will be available from 01 April 2021 from 07:30 until 15:00, upon payment of a cash non-refundable fee of R350.00 per document, at the cashier office, Municipal Building, Cnr 6th and Park Street, Randfontein.
Submission of Tenders:
Tender must be submitted not later than 11H00 on the respective dates detailed above. Proposals received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
By hand: Bid documents and supporting documents must be placed in a sealed envelope clearly marked the ”Bid number & Description respectively” , and be deposited in a bid box, on the Municipal Building,Cnr 6th and Park Street, Randfontein, 1760
By Post: To reach the Manager Supply Chain Management, Private Bag X033,Randontein, 1760, in sufficient time for it to be placed in the Tender Box before closing time.
Opening of Tenders
Tenders will be opened in public at 11H00 on the respective dates detailed above.
Bidders must take note of the following:
• Bids must only be submitted on the bid documentation provided by the West Rand District Municipality
• Persons in the service of the state are not allowed to bid; Attach certified director/s ID document/s
• Bidders are requested to attach the recent municipal statement of account not in arrears for more than 90 days,
• Attach Valid certified copy of Tax Clearance Certificate Pin obtainable from SARS;
• Proof of registration with National Treasury Central Supplier Database Registration
• The bids will be evaluated and adjudicated in terms of functionality assessment and pre-qualification criteria for preferential procurement 4(1) (b) as stipulated in the Terms of Reference, Preferential Procurement Policy Framework, Act No.5 of 2000, Preferential Procurement Regulations 2017, Municipal Supply Chain Management Regulations and Supply Chain Management Policy of the West Rand District Municipality.
• A tender that fails to meet all the requirements stipulated in the tender documents will be unacceptable tender.
Supply Chain enquires can be directed to Herman Sebelebele 079 638 9108