Title: Appointment of service providers for the provision of coaching and mentorship services for 15 tour guides for a period of 3 months.
Issuer: Knysna Municipality
Issue date: 04-11-2020
Sector: Education and Training, Research, Consultancy and Professional Services
Closing date: 09-11-2020
Closing time: 12:00
Compulsory meeting: No
Meeting date: N/A
Description: Appointment of service providers for the provision of coaching and mentorship services for 15 tour guides for a period of 3 months.
Tender number: RFQ127/2020/21
Closing date and time: 09 November 2020 at 12:00
Sealed quotations clearly marked,RFQ127/2020/21:Appointment of Service Providers for the provision of Coaching and Mentorship Services” can be submitted:
By hand to: Supply Chain Management Section
By email to: email@example.com
Contact person: Phindiswa Mseleni (Tel: 044 302 6269)
Electronic bid documents must reach the Supply Chain Management Section before the closing time.
COMPULSORY REQUIREMENTS: None
Contact Person : Fumanekile Makuyekwe
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell : 044 302 6388
The following conditions will apply:
• Price(s) quoted must be firm and must be inclusive of VAT when applicable.
• If the successful (preferred) bidder cannot deliver the goods within the delivery period as indicated, the bidder must inform the Municipality in writing of delays in delivery.
• Should the bidder fail to inform the Municipality and the goods are not delivered within the delivery period, the order will be cancelled and the Municipality will automatically source the goods from the alternative bidder.
• Tax Clearance Certificate or Sufficient Evidence that Tax matters are raised with SARS must be attached.
• Price must include all related expenses, i.e. transport, accommodation etc.
• Attached KMBD 4 document must be completed.
• More than 1 supplier could be appointed.
• Invoices must be submitted to email@example.com and will be paid within 30 days of delivering the service.
• Only an Official order and appointment letter will bind the Council.