A very bad name

DO 95% OF DEBT RECOVERY AGENTS GIVE THE OTHER 5% A BAD NAME? During early 2013 one of my co-Directors came up to me wide-eyed and said that he had heard that Emolument Attachment Orders were no longer permitted. He was informed that this so-called prohibition was a...