Ref: CORP 1/2022
Title: Rendering of legal services for a period up to 30 June 2025
Issuer: Drakenstein Municipality
Issue date: 25-04-2022
Sector: Legal Services
Closing date: 19-05-2022
Closing time: 10:00
Compulsory meeting: No
Meeting date: N/A
Description: Rendering of legal services for a period up to 30 June 2025
Tender number: CORP 1/2022
Closing date and time: 19 May 2022 at 10:00
Bids will be opened in the Civic Centre, 1st Floor, Berg River Boulevard, Paarl in public at 10h15.
Bid documents may be obtained from Ms Elize Atkins
Enquiries regarding tender documentation:
Tel: 021 807 4585
Office hours for collection:
08h30 – 15h00 as from 21 April 2022. A non-refundable fee of R424.00 is payable to Drakenstein Municipality for collection of documents. No fee will be charged when the tender documents is requested electronically.
Bids may only be submitted on the bid documentation provided by the municipality and must remain valid for a minimum of 120 days after bid closing. No fee will be charged when the tender documents is requested
Telegraphic, telephonic, telex, facsimile, e-mailed or late tenders will not be accepted. The lowest, only or any bid shall not necessarily be accepted and the Council reserves the right to accept any part of the bid.
TENDERS TO BE DEPOSITED IN: The tender box 1 in the foyer of the Civic Centre, Drakenstein Municipality, Berg River Boulevard, PAARL, 7620. The tender box 1 is open from Mondays until Thursdays from 08:00 until 16:45 and on Fridays from 08:00 until 15:30. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
NOTE: This tender will be evaluated in terms of the Preferential Procurement Regulations, 2017 that was promulgated by the Minister of Finance on 20 January 2017 in Government Gazette No 40553.
Please take note of the responsiveness criteria as stipulated in the tender document.
PROCUREMENT PREFERENCE POINT SYSTEM: 80/20
The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a written contract form.
The following conditions to bid exist (failure to comply may result in your bid being disqualified):
1. This bid is subject to the general conditions of contract (GCC) and special conditions for bidding;
2. Relevant terms of reference
3. Bidders must be registered on Drakenstein Municipality’s supplier database if they wish to conduct business with the municipality.
4. The tax status requirements as per MBD 1 (Part B) must be complied with. No contract will be awarded to any bidder that is not deemed tax compliant at the date of award.
5. Bids submitted must be in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the bid number, placed in the tender box 1 before closing time. Failure will result in the bid being invalid.
6. Functionality is applicable to this bid. Bidders are required to attain a minimum score of 80% for functionality in order to be further evaluated in terms of the preference points system.