Title: Rendering of Legal Services for The Transfer of Municipal Rental Houses In Witzenberg
Issuer: Witzenberg Municipality
Issue date: 27-05-2020
Sector: Legal Services
Closing date: 29-06-2020
Closing time: 12:00
Compulsory meeting: No
Meeting date: N/A
Description: Rendering of Legal Services for The Transfer of Municipal Rental Houses In Witzenberg
Issuer: Witzenberg Municipality
INVITATION TO BID
YOU ARE HEREBY INVITED TO BID FOR REQUIREMENTS OF THE WITZENBERG MUNICIPALITY
BID NUMBER: 08/2/17/76
CLOSING DATE: 29 JUNE 2020
CLOSING TIME: 12:00
DESCRIPTION: RENDERING OF LEGAL SERVICES FOR THE TRANSFER OF MUNICIPAL RENTAL HOUSES IN WITZENBERG
The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a written Contract Form (MBD 7).
The following conditions to bid exist:
(Failure to comply may result in your bid being disqualified)
1. Bidders should ensure that bids are delivered timeously to the correct address as indicated below. If the bid is late, it will not be accepted for consideration. The bid box is generally open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Telephonic, facsimile, electronic/emailed and late bids will not be accepted.
2. All prices must include VAT.
3. Bids will be evaluated according to the 80/20 points system as stipulated in the Preferential Procurement Regulations of 2017 that was promulgated by the Minister of Finance on 20 January 2017 in Government Gazette No 40553.
4. An original or copy of the bidder’s Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) certificate must be attached to this bid document in order to claim B-BBEE points. Bidders who are registered on the municipality’s accredited supplier database and submitted an original or copy of their B-BBEE certificate with their application form do not need to submit it with this bid document, provided that the certificate is valid at the time of bid closing. However, the onus is on the bidder to confirm this with the Supply Chain Unit.
5. Documents can be obtained via email during office hours from Mondays to Fridays from Witzenberg Municipality. The amount (R100.00) is payable at the Municipal Head Office, 50 Voortrekker Street, Ceres or via EFT. Proof of payment must be submitted before the bid document will be released.
6. The bids will be opened in the Council Chambers, Municipal Offices, 50 Voortrekker Street, Ceres in public immediately after the closing time at 12:00.
7. The bid must be properly received in a sealed envelope which must clearly indicate the description of the bid, the bid number and the name and postal address of the bidder on the outside of the sealed envelope. Unmarked bids will not be taken into consideration and will be returned. Note: Originally completed bid documents must be submitted in the bid box, at the entrance of the Municipal Offices, Witzenberg Municipality, 50 Voortrekker Street, Ceres. No electronic bid submissions will be accepted.
8. The lowest or any bid shall not necessarily be accepted and the Municipality reserves the right to accept any part of the bid.
9. An original and valid tax clearance certificate must be attached to this bid document. Bidders must indicate their pin as provided by SARS to confirm validity of their Tax Clearance Certificate. Failure to provide Tax Clearance Pin may result in your bid being disqualified. Bidders who are registered on the municipality’s accredited supplier database and submitted an original and valid tax clearance certificate with their application form do not need to submit it again with this bid, provided that the original tax clearance certificate will be valid at the time of bid closing. However, the onus is on the bidder to confirm this with the Supply Chain Unit.
10. Do not dismember this Bid Document (do not take it apart or put documents between its pages).
11. All other documents of the submission must be attached behind this bid document.
12. The bidder must complete the checklist at the back of this bid document.
13. Please note that any suspicious collusive bidding behaviour and restrictive practices by bidders will be reported to the Competition Commission for investigation and possible imposition of administrative penalties.
14. Clarification Meeting(s) will not be held, all bid enquires are therefore to be submitted no later than 10 days prior to the bid closing date.
NO BIDS WILL BE CONSIDERED FROM PERSONS IN THE SERVICE OF THE STATE AS DEFINED IN THE MUNICIPAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT REGULATIONS (GOVERNMENT GAZETTE NO 27636 DATED 30 MAY 2005)
BANKING DETAILS AS FOLLOWS:
Bank: First National Bank
Name: Witzenberg Municipality
Branch code: 200107
Account number: 627 482 159 79
Reference number: Bid number
CONTACT DETAILS FOR ENQUIRIES:
Ms S Mentor
Tel: (023) 312-1761 (08H00-13H00):